- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- New rupee notes worth $13m seized in India black money raids
- India private-sector banks eye retail respite
- Coursera targets executive customers for new education platform
- Extent of India's bad loans 'not fully recognised'
- India's banks face long job of cleaning up balance sheets
As of last trade,
Axis Bank Ltd (AXISBANK:NSI) traded at 500.00, 17.81% above the 52 week low of 424.40 set on Jan 10, 2017.
424.40Jan 10 2017638.30Sep 07 2016
|Market cap||1.19tn INR|
|EPS (TTM)||6.11 INR|
|Annual div (ADY)||5.00 INR|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.03%|
|Div ex-date||Jul 07 2016|
|Div pay-date||Aug 22 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 25 2017 09:27 BST.