- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- New rupee notes worth $13m seized in India black money raids
- India private-sector banks eye retail respite
- Coursera targets executive customers for new education platform
- Extent of India's bad loans 'not fully recognised'
- India's banks face long job of cleaning up balance sheets
- India restarts privatisation drive
Axis Bank Ltd (AXISBANK:NSI) closed at 483.80, 29.60% above the 52 week low of 373.30 set on Feb 11, 2016.
373.30Feb 11 2016638.30Sep 07 2016
|Market cap||1.17tn INR|
|EPS (TTM)||6.11 INR|
|Annual div (ADY)||5.00 INR|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.03%|
|Div ex-date||Jul 07 2016|
|Div pay-date||Aug 22 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 19 2017 10:28 GMT.