- Alexion to Report Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2019 Results on Thursday, January 30, 2020
- Alexion Announces Planned Initiation of Pivotal Phase 3 Study of ULTOMIRIS® (ravulizumab) in ALS
- Alexion to Present at the 38th Annual J.P Morgan Healthcare Conference
- Alexion Exercises Option for Two Additional GalXC™ RNAi Programs for Complement-Mediated Targets Under Collaboration With Dicerna™
- François Nader, M.D., Joins Moderna’s Board of Directors
- Alexion Issues Statement on Path to Value Creation
- Alexion to Present at the 2019 Evercore ISI HealthCONx
- SOLIRIS® (eculizumab) Receives Approval in Japan for the Prevention of Relapse in Patients with Neuromyelitis Optica Spectrum Disorder (NMOSD)
- Alexion to Present at the 2019 Stifel Healthcare Conference
- Alexion Announces Data Presentations at 61st American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting
Alexion Pharmaceuticals Inc (AXP:DUS) closed at 100.64, 18.04% above the 52 week low of 85.26 set on Oct 10, 2019.
85.26Oct 10 2019124.96Apr 11 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||25.07bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||6.04 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 17 2020 11:00 GMT.