- Atlantica Reports Q1 2023 Financial Results
- Akuo and Atlantica Sustainable Infrastructure Announce the Financial Close and the Start of Construction of a 80 MWp Solar PV Portfolio in Chile
- Atlantica to Present First Quarter 2023 Financial Results on May 5
- Atlantica Reports 2022 Financial Results
- Atlantica to Present Fiscal Year 2022 Financial Results on March 1
- Atlantica Included in the 2023 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the Third Consecutive Year
- Atlantica Ranked Among the World´s 100 Most Sustainable Companies for the Third Consecutive Year
- Atlantica Reports Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results
- Atlantica to Present Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results on November 9
- Atlantica Reports Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results
Atlantica Sustainable Infrastructure PLC (AY3:DUS) closed at 22.74, 0.22% above its 52-week low of 22.69, set on Mar 24, 2023.
22.69Mar 24 202327.18Apr 03 2023
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||2.86bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.0456 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 29 2023 20:00 BST.