- Alteryx to Present at Cowen Technology, Media and Telecom Conference
- Alteryx Announces Closing of $200.0 Million of 0.50% Convertible Senior Notes Due 2023
- Alteryx Announces Pricing of Private Offering of $200.0 Million of 0.50% Convertible Senior Notes Due 2023
- Alteryx Announces Proposed Private Offering of $200.0 Million of Convertible Senior Notes Due 2023
- Alteryx Announces First Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Alteryx Announces Date of First Quarter 2018 Financial Results Release
- Alteryx Alters Data Science with New Release
- Alteryx Positioned as a Leader in Gartner 2018 Magic Quadrant for Data Science and Machine-Learning Platforms
- Alteryx Expands Reach by Acquiring Partner in Australia
Alteryx Inc (AYX:NYQ) closed at 32.49, -17.14% below its 52-week high of 39.21, set on Apr 19, 2018.
17.77Jun 12 201739.21Apr 19 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.97bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.2445 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 25 2018 21:02 BST.