- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Alteryx Announces Premier Partners: Deliverers of Excellence in Data Science and Analytics
- Alteryx to Present at the Needham 2018 Growth Conference
- Alteryx Announces Date of Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Financial Results Release
- Alteryx Continues to Build Momentum at the Close of 2017 with Significant Industry Awards
- Alteryx Helps Accelerate Deployment and Management of Machine Learning Models on Amazon Web Services
- Alteryx to Present at the Raymond James 2017 Technology Investors Conference
- Alteryx Announces Third Quarter 2017 Financial Results
- Misuse of Excel and Other Data Spreadsheets Cost European Businesses €55 Billion a Year
Alteryx Inc (AYX:NYQ) closed at 28.27, -3.05% below its 52-week high of 29.16, set on Dec 14, 2017.
14.61Mar 28 201729.16Dec 14 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.67bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.5567 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 19 2018 21:02 GMT.