- Bank of America results top estimates despite sluggish loan growth
- Government shutdown begins to harm US economy
- Payments processor Fiserv to buy rival First Data in $39bn deal
- US stock futures draw support from bank earnings, China stimulus
- Investor outlook on global growth worst in a decade — BAML
- Looking on the brighter side
- Should China's central bank buy local equities?
- Wells Fargo: repairing a damaged brand
- Citi cuts pay by $300m as quarterly revenues fall to two-year low
- Brexit vote, US bank results, Putin visits Serbia
Bank of America Corp (BAC:NYQ) closed at 26.55, 17.17% above the 52 week low of 22.66 set on Dec 24, 2018.
22.66Dec 24 201833.05Mar 12 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||260.57bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.30 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.600 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.26%|
|Div ex-date||Dec 06 2018|
|Div pay-date||Dec 28 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 15 2019 21:00 GMT.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Bank of America Corp shares was Buy at 17.38 on 18 Dec 2014Read the full article