- Lloyd Blankfein to step down as Goldman Sachs chief
- Fund managers turn bearish as investors fret over trade war — BofA
- US futures little changed as investors eye earnings, Trump-Putin meet
- Stocks to watch: Hargreaves, Indivior, AA, Go-Ahead, Sky, Elisa
- Fast Asia Open: China house prices, RBA meeting minutes
- Wall Street ends day a mixed bag amid oil sell-off
- S&P 500 slips as energy losses offset firm banks
- Bank of America: call me responsible
- Bank of America earnings jump on lower taxes and strong loan book
- Earnings growth: a one-trick tax pony?
Bank of America Corp (BAC:NYQ) closed at 30.01, -9.20% below its 52-week high of 33.05, set on Mar 12, 2018.
22.75Sep 07 201733.05Mar 12 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||289.48bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.95 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.48 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.61%|
|Div ex-date||May 31 2018|
|Div pay-date||Jun 29 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 17 2018 21:00 BST.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Bank of America Corp shares was Buy at 17.38 on 18 Dec 2014Read the full article