- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Carillion picks new chief executive to lead its rebuild
- Criticism of Saudi Arabia 'not helpful' for UK weapon sales
- BAE Systems takes back-seat role on UK's Type 31 frigate
- Week in Review, October 14
- UK's aerospace industry risks being lost by default
- BAE Systems to cut 2,000 jobs
- BAE cuts raise questions over UK defence capacity
- BAE Systems to streamline management and cut 2,000 jobs
- BAE to cut up to 2,000 dockyard and aerospace jobs
- BAE under pressure amid doubts over Qatar jets order
BAE Systems PLC (BAES:PAR) closed at 5.76, 7.47% above its 52-week low of 5.36, set on Nov 17, 2017.
5.36Nov 17 2017948.86Feb 21 2017
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 02 2018.