- Nuclear submarines threaten to sink UK defence budget
- UK space industry aims to chart post-Brexit course
- Who is the Chinese group blamed for cyber attacks on the west?
- Crypto miners fight for survival as market turmoil continues
- BAE signs contract to build warships for Australian navy
- MoD announces shortlist for new frigate contract
- Small businesses to receive boost from BAE pension fund
- Stocks to watch: Facebook, Genus, Avista, Keir, BAE, Capgemini
- The London Report: BAE Systems hits two-year low
- Stocks to watch: BT, Ted Baker, Apple, Iliad, Rolls-Royce, BAE
BAE Systems PLC (BAESF:PKC) closed at 6.60, 17.86% above the 52 week low of 5.60 set on Dec 26, 2018.
5.60Dec 26 20188.98Jul 16 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||16.15bn GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||0.2405 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.2885 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.37%|
|Div ex-date||Oct 17 2018|
|Div pay-date||Nov 30 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 16 2019 20:46 GMT.