- Stocks to watch: Esure, BBVA, Tui, Ashmore, Bayer, BAE, SSP
- BAE profits fall as aerospace sales fail to take off
- Fast Europe Open: UK house prices, eurozone manufacturing PMI
- Qatar spends £3bn as vote of confidence in post-Brexit Britain
- Zimbabwe elections, UK bank earnings, US monetary policy
- Why the UK has national security fears over China’s Huawei
- What impact will Facebook scandal have?
- The London Report: BP rises as turnround prospects hailed
- Stocks to watch: William Hill, Shire, Pearson, Qinetiq, Caterpillar
- Opening Quote: Capita bets on raising new capital
BAE Systems PLC (BAESF:PKC) closed at 7.86, 12.45% above the 52 week low of 6.99 set on Nov 13, 2017.
6.99Nov 13 20178.98Jul 16 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||19.96bn GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||0.2405 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.28 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.51%|
|Div ex-date||Apr 18 2018|
|Div pay-date||Jun 01 2018|
|Next div ex-date||Oct 17 2018|
|Next div pay-date||Nov 30 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 15 2018 14:30 BST.