- Booz Allen Hamilton to Host Conference Call to Discuss First Quarter Fiscal 2023 Results on Friday, July 29, 2022
- Booz Allen Awarded First-Ever NASA Cybersecurity and Privacy Enterprise Solutions and Services (CyPrESS) Contract
- Booz Allen Hamilton Names Kristine Martin Anderson as Chief Operating Officer
- Booz Allen Hamilton Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year Fiscal 2022 Results
- Booz Allen Maintains CMMI Maturity Level 5 Development and Services Ratings
- Booz Allen Invests in Reveal Technology, Inc.
- Booz Allen Hamilton to Host Conference Call to Discuss Fourth Quarter and Full Year Fiscal 2022 Results on Friday, May 20, 2022
Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp (BAH:NYQ) closed at 89.54, -2.10% below its 52-week high of 91.46, set on Apr 21, 2022.
69.68Feb 24 202291.46Apr 21 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||11.85bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.45 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.72 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.92%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 14 2022|
|Div pay-date||Jun 30 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 24 2022 21:10 BST.