- S&P 500 chalks up longest losing streak of 2018
- Monsanto tumbles on report of US antitrust hurdles for Bayer deal
- Global trade tension troubles Germany’s stock market
- The Saudi sovereign wealth fund is splashing cash around
- Bayer ready to offer more concessions on Monsanto deal
- Bayer warns of delays to Monsanto deal approval
- Fast Europe Open: Germany consumer confidence, eurozone inflation
- US lawmakers push for crackdown on foreign companies
- Happily there’s more to Japan Inc than the Bank of Japan
- Aim investors should hold their nerve despite volatility
Bayer AG (BAY1:HAM) closed at 105.00, 1.94% above its 52-week low of 103.00, set on Jan 03, 2018.
103.00Jan 03 2018109.00Feb 05 2018
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 16 2018 07:15 BST.