- FT Health: Outfoxing the anti-vaxxers
- Best of Lex: your weekly round-up
- Bayer/Temasek: root map
- Oleg Deripaska and a very Russian crisis
- Bayer and Monsanto rise on report DoJ will approve tie-up
- Cargill warns on potential trade war with China
- Monsanto slides in pre-market trade after Q2 earnings miss
- China’s antitrust regime comes of age
- Russia, Turkey and Iran discuss Syria conflict
- Why chemical-free gardening is a myth
Bayer AG (BAY1:HAN) closed at 105.00, 1.94% above its 52-week low of 103.00, set on Jan 03, 2018.
103.00Jan 03 2018108.00Feb 01 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||88.15bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||4.21 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 25 2018 07:15 BST.