- Best of Lex: your weekly round-up
- Bayer/Temasek: root map
- Oleg Deripaska and a very Russian crisis
- Bayer and Monsanto rise on report DoJ will approve tie-up
- Cargill warns on potential trade war with China
- Monsanto slides in pre-market trade after Q2 earnings miss
- China’s antitrust regime comes of age
- Russia, Turkey and Iran discuss Syria conflict
- Why chemical-free gardening is a myth
- Global dealmaking climbs to $1tn
As of last trade
Bayer AG (BAY1:STU) traded at 109.00, -6.84% below its 52-week high of 117.00, set on Apr 11, 2018.
93.50Apr 04 2018117.00Apr 11 2018
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 20 2018.