- Stocks to watch: Burberry, IG, Wirecard, Games Workshop, Aveva
- Stocks to watch: Elementis, BP, Amer, Wetherspoon, Bayer
- Bayer warns of lower earnings on Monsanto deal delays
- Fast Europe Open: Eurozone services PMI
- Is Norway’s Tromso the new Reykjavik?
- Bayer/Monsanto: let us spray
- Sweden votes, Pompeo visits Pakistan, China-Africa forum
- FT Health: Weedkiller wars
- Week in Review, August 25
- Bayer reports sharp rise in legal cases linked to its weedkiller
Bayer AG (BAYN:STU) closed at 76.55, 10.25% above the 52 week low of 69.43 set on Sep 13, 2018.
69.43Sep 13 2018118.02Oct 16 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||71.36bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||3.87 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.76 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.60%|
|Div ex-date||May 28 2018|
|Div pay-date||May 30 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 21 2018.