- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- VCs should pay more heed to the common good
- Why it won't be 'game over' for tech investors under Trump
- What is at stake in the Apple-Qualcomm dispute?
- BlackBerry chief predicts second life for its phones
- JPMorgan accused of fraud over tech company sale
- BlackBerry boosted by $815m Qualcomm refund
- Concern rises over StanLife-Aberdeen co-CEO structure
- Phonemakers at Mobile World Congress pin hopes on 5G
- Nokia brand goes back to basics with phone relaunch at MWC
- Smartphones to find their voice again at MWC in Barcelona
BlackBerry Ltd (BBRY:NSQ) closed at 11.11, -3.81% below its 52-week high of 11.55, set on May 26, 2017.
6.23Jun 27 201611.55May 26 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||5.87bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-2.30 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 26 2017 21:00 BST.