- DGAP-AFR: Bechtle AG: Preliminary announcement of the publication of quarterly reports and quarterly/interim statements
- DGAP-AFR: Bechtle AG: Preliminary announcement of the publication of financial reports according to Articles 114, 115, 117 of the WpHG [the German Securities Act]
- DGAP-News: Bechtle Again Reports Noticeable Growth in Q3
- DGAP-Adhoc: Bechtle AG: Bechtle AG suspends conversion into SE
- DGAP-Adhoc: Bechtle AG: EBT in Q3 significantly above expectations
Bechtle AG (BC8:BER) closed at 53.36, 7.91% above its 52-week low of 49.45, set on Jun 22, 2021.
49.45Jun 22 202169.36Nov 09 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||6.69bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||1.81 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.45 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.84%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 16 2021|
|Div pay-date||Jun 18 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 21 2022 20:55 GMT.