- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Movers & shakers: November 13
- State Street chief Jay Hooley to retire at the end of 2018
- China party congress, third-quarter results, Japan votes
- Peltz looks to turn the Tide at Procter & Gamble
- Family offices unprepared for intergenerational wealth transfer
- Six global banks join forces to create digital currency
- From refugee to one of asset management's 'smartest men'
- Fears of price distortion raised over US Treasuries market
- Yellen signals Fed may relax controversial bank leverage rule
- Fund manager performance fees under attack
Bank of New York Mellon Corp (BK PR C:NYQ) closed at 25.37, -6.83% below its 52-week high of 27.23, set on Jan 24, 2017.
22.74Dec 15 201627.23Jan 24 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||1.30 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||5.17%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 31 2017|
|Div pay-date||Sep 20 2017|
|Next div ex-date||Dec 04 2017|
|Next div pay-date||Dec 20 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 17 2017 21:03 GMT.