- Swiss franc strength returns as eurozone political risk heats up
- Apple to start paying €13bn to Ireland over back tax claim
- Elsewhere in unusual interest-rate moves...
- Authers’ Note: The only way is up
- Pay package of BlackRock’s Larry Fink rises a tenth to $28m
- UK pensions industry faces ‘fundamental shift’
- Canadian miner Crystallex secures (small) payout from Venezuela
- Fed proposes cuts to capital requirements for largest banks
- Wall St slides as trade war fears deepen
- Forex investors stay above the equity market fray
Bank of New York Mellon Corp (BK PR C:NYQ) closed at 25.35, -3.94% below its 52-week high of 26.39, set on Dec 01, 2017.
23.75Feb 02 201826.39Dec 01 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||1.30 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||5.13%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 02 2018|
|Div pay-date||Mar 20 2018|
|Next div ex-date||Jun 04 2018|
|Next div pay-date||Jun 20 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 24 2018 21:02 BST.