- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Data reveal wide gender pay gap in investor relations roles
- Movers & shakers: November 13
- State Street chief Jay Hooley to retire at the end of 2018
- China party congress, third-quarter results, Japan votes
- Peltz looks to turn the Tide at Procter & Gamble
- Family offices unprepared for intergenerational wealth transfer
- Six global banks join forces to create digital currency
- From refugee to one of asset management's 'smartest men'
- Fears of price distortion raised over US Treasuries market
- Yellen signals Fed may relax controversial bank leverage rule
Bank of New York Mellon Corp (BK PR C:NYQ) closed at 24.84, 2.73% above its 52-week low of 24.18, set on Mar 10, 2017.
24.18Mar 10 201727.23Jan 24 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||1.30 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||5.23%|
|Div ex-date||Dec 04 2017|
|Div pay-date||Dec 20 2017|
|Next div ex-date||Mar 02 2018|
|Next div pay-date||Mar 20 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 18 2018 21:04 GMT.