- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Family offices unprepared for intergenerational wealth transfer
- Six global banks join forces to create digital currency
- From refugee to one of asset management's 'smartest men'
- Fears of price distortion raised over US Treasuries market
- Yellen signals Fed may relax controversial bank leverage rule
- Fund manager performance fees under attack
- US pursues North Korea funds through 8 global banks
- Brexit forces some US banks to consider shifting funds out of UK
- Wells Fargo's independent directors hire lobbying firm
- Derivatives 'Big Bang' catches market off guard
Bank of New York Mellon Corp (BKUSD:STO) closed at 48.51, 0.00% below its 52-week high of 48.51, set on Mar 15, 2017.
42.92Nov 03 201648.51Mar 15 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||53.77bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.37 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 15 2017.