- MSCI upgrades Baloise’s sustainability rating once again
- Baloise Art Prize: Third and fourth gift to Hamburger Bahnhof in Berlin
- Baloise classified as one of the 25 most sustainable listed companies in Switzerland
- Baloise to host ‘burnout prevention’ online event for entrepreneurs
- Baloise achieves solid financial results for the first half of 2022 as it enters a new strategic phase
- Baloise sells German run-off portfolio
SmartText not available for this item.
154.90Jun 27 2019156.40Jun 24 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||5.80bn CHF|
|EPS (TTM)||12.69 |
|Annual div (ADY)||6.80 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||--|
|Div ex-date||May 03 2022|
|Div pay-date||May 05 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 28 2019 07:10 BST.