- Everyone knew that Verizon’s deals for AOL and Yahoo were dumb. But they still did it
- Merck raises dividend as cancer drug drives profits
- Since 2000 GE has paid $6bn in adviser fees. Was it worth it?
- Cancer researchers win Nobel Medicine Prize
- AstraZeneca Imfinzi scores lung cancer success
- Merck overtakes rival on immunotherapy drug sales
- Rating agencies using green criteria suffer from ‘inherent biases’
- Pharma chiefs warn Brexit threatens UK life sciences dominance
- Pressure on Kansai’s centuries-old drug sector hub
- FT Health: Malaria backsliding, the Vatican and gene-editing
Bristol-Myers Squibb Co (BMY:NYQ) closed at 52.12, 11.04% above the 52 week low of 46.94 set on Oct 25, 2018.
46.94Oct 25 201870.05Feb 16 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||85.07bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.67 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.64 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.15%|
|Div ex-date||Oct 04 2018|
|Div pay-date||Nov 01 2018|
|Next div ex-date||Jan 03 2019|
|Next div pay-date||Feb 01 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 14 2018 21:02 GMT.