- The shock of that Texan’s comment 50 years ago is still with me today
- Your corporate rebrand is probably a waste of time
- The week in energy: climate shock
- BP chief says oil and gas divestment threatens energy security
- US Gulf oil production falls as Hurricane Michael nears
- Oil price: heading towards triple digits?
- ExxonMobil gives $1m to campaign for a carbon tax
- US Treasury grants licence for Iranian-backed UK gasfield
- Unilever’s colossal miscalculation: Polman’s parting gift
- Opinion: sustainable finance can tackle climate change
As of last trade
BP PLC (BP.:LSE) traded at 558.91, -7.40% below its 52-week high of 603.60, set on Oct 04, 2018.
452.50Feb 06 2018603.60Oct 04 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||111.92bn GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||0.304 |
|Annual div (ADY)||29.99 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||5.37%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 09 2018|
|Div pay-date||Sep 21 2018|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Oct 15 2018 08:51 BST.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on BP PLC shares was Hold at 567.00 on 31 Jul 2018Read the full article