- Craft Brew Alliance Reports Strong First Quarter Results Fueled by Increases in Net Sales, Gross Margin, and EPS
- Craft Brew Alliance Releases 2017 Annual Sustainability Highlights
- Craft Brew Alliance to Hold First Quarter 2018 Earnings Call May 10
- Craft Brew Alliance Reports Record Performance in 2017 and Expects Continued Improvements in 2018
- Craft Brew Alliance to Hold Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Earnings Call March 8
Craft Brew Alliance Inc (BREW:NSQ) closed at 19.40, -4.88% below its 52-week high of 20.40, set on Apr 18, 2018.
15.80May 26 201720.40Apr 18 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||374.61m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.2353 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 23 2018 21:00 BST.