- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Poland's banks 'ready for consolidation'
- Santander to pay former chief of US subprime auto arm $713m
- For Spain's banks, survival means digital
- Santander's US unit faces growing pressure over unionisation
- Santander profits dented by cost of integrating Banco Popular
- How would ETFs fare in a market downturn?
- Spanish stock fears over Catalonia are out of proportion
- European Banks: not plain sailing
- State sales of banking shares spur Eurozone equities
- Commerzbank: least wurst options
Banco Santander SA (BSAN33:SAO) closed at 20.00, -5.97% below its 52-week high of 21.27, set on Jun 06, 2017.
13.86Dec 01 201621.27Jun 06 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||2.36 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||12.44%|
|Div ex-date||Oct 17 2017|
|Div pay-date||Nov 21 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 24 2017 18:22 GMT.