- FT NewsFT News
- Poland's banks 'ready for consolidation'
- Santander to pay former chief of US subprime auto arm $713m
- For Spain's banks, survival means digital
- Santander's US unit faces growing pressure over unionisation
- Santander profits dented by cost of integrating Banco Popular
- How would ETFs fare in a market downturn?
- Spanish stock fears over Catalonia are out of proportion
- European Banks: not plain sailing
- State sales of banking shares spur Eurozone equities
- Commerzbank: least wurst options
12.88Jan 31 201723.99Oct 10 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||1.20 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||6.44%|
|Div ex-date||Oct 17 2017|
|Div pay-date||Nov 21 2017|
|Next div ex-date||Jan 30 2018|
|Next div pay-date||Feb 01 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes.