- FT NewsFT News
- For Spain's banks, survival means digital
- Santander's US unit faces growing pressure over unionisation
- Santander profits dented by cost of integrating Banco Popular
- How would ETFs fare in a market downturn?
- Spanish stock fears over Catalonia are out of proportion
- European Banks: not plain sailing
- State sales of banking shares spur Eurozone equities
- Commerzbank: least wurst options
- Lending exposure of Europe's biggest carmakers hits ?400bn
- Blockchain groups in $1bn cryptocurrency battle
Banco Santander SA (BSAN33F:SAO) closed at 18.50, -22.88% below its 52-week high of 23.99, set on Oct 10, 2017.
12.00Dec 02 201623.99Oct 10 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||2.36 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||11.37%|
|Div ex-date||Oct 17 2017|
|Div pay-date||Nov 21 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 17 2017 14:07 GMT.