- Nuclear submarines threaten to sink UK defence budget
- UK space industry aims to chart post-Brexit course
- Who is the Chinese group blamed for cyber attacks on the west?
- Crypto miners fight for survival as market turmoil continues
- BAE signs contract to build warships for Australian navy
- MoD announces shortlist for new frigate contract
- Small businesses to receive boost from BAE pension fund
- Stocks to watch: Facebook, Genus, Avista, Keir, BAE, Capgemini
- The London Report: BAE Systems hits two-year low
- Stocks to watch: BT, Ted Baker, Apple, Iliad, Rolls-Royce, BAE
As of last trade,
BAE Systems PLC (BSP:MUN) traded at 5.68, 14.48% above the 52 week low of 4.97 set on Dec 20, 2018.
4.97Dec 20 20187.68Jul 25 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||16.15bn GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||0.2405 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.2501 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.42%|
|Div ex-date||Oct 18 2018|
|Div pay-date||Nov 30 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 17 2019 07:22 GMT.