- Calls renewed to keep Huawei out of American 5G
- Vodafone to install 4G and 5G equipment under manhole covers
- Opinion today: Time to crack down on buybacks?
- Emissions statement: how companies are getting serious about climate change
- High utility dividends are bad for Britain’s infrastructure
- Music publishing starts to hit the right notes
- How Huawei used the UK to become a global giant
- Weekend catchup — this week’s personal finance headlines
- Spy thriller echoes in Huawei power struggle
- CSI and the art of the smartphone
BT Group PLC (BT:NYQ) closed at 15.86, 17.22% above the 52 week low of 13.53 set on May 31, 2018.
13.53May 31 201818.97Jan 16 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||31.43bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.42 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.9708 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||6.12%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 09 2018|
|Div pay-date||Sep 10 2018|
|Next div ex-date||Dec 27 2018|
|Next div pay-date||Feb 11 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 11 2018 21:02 GMT.