- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- BT plans to close defined benefit pension to 11,000 managers
- Vodafone lifts full-year profit forecast as recovery bears fruit
- SSE goes low-tech to speed up London broadband speeds
- Vodafone has the fibre to challenge Openreach-Virgin duopoly
- Vodafone throws down gauntlet to BT with new fibre network
- BT's Gavin Patterson puts his value on the line
- BT hit by Italy problems and slowdown in TV business
- BT hits 4-year low on dividend cut and profit fears
- UK companies step up battle to rein in pension costs
- BT adds further legal hurdle to UK spectrum auction
BT Group PLC (BT:PAR) closed at 2.67, 9.41% above its 52-week low of 2.44, set on Nov 13, 2017.
2.44Nov 13 201731,461.00Jul 27 2017
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Dec 11 2017.