- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Richard Scudamore, English football’s dealmaker in chief
- UK is promised a full-fibre broadband diet
- Best of Lex: your weekly round-up
- Has investment in global football peaked?
- Sky and BT climb after football TV rights auction
- Old Broadcasters 2 New Streamers 0
- Sky the winner as BT trims Premier League ambitions
- TV deal signals end of Premier League’s big spending
- Sky/football rights: glacier mint
- Premier League takes a hit as football TV rights price falls
As of last trade
BT Group PLC (BTQ:BER) traded at 2.61, 1.75% above its 52-week low of 2.57, set on Feb 15, 2018.
2.57Feb 15 20184.03Feb 24 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||0.1733 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||6.52%|
|Div ex-date||Dec 28 2017|
|Div pay-date||Feb 05 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 19 2018 11:40 GMT.