- CACI Demonstrates EW and ISR Technologies at U.S. Army’s Project Convergence Technology Gateway 2022
- CACI Announces $250 Million Accelerated Share Repurchase Agreement
- CACI Announces $750 Million Share Repurchase Authorization
- CACI Reports Results for Its Fiscal 2023 Second Quarter
- CACI Awarded $284 Million Contract by National Security Agency
- CACI International Updates Conference Call Schedule for Fiscal 2023 Second Quarter Results
- CACI’s Lewis Pate Receives BEYA STEM Awards Community Service Award
- CACI International Schedules Fiscal 2023 Second Quarter Conference Call
- CACI’s Linda Braun Receives Pinnacle Award for Space Industry Executive of the Year
- CACI Wins $2.25 Billion Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency Background Investigation Fieldwork Contract
CACI International Inc (CA8A:MUN) closed at 276.00, -10.39% below its 52-week high of 308.00, set on Nov 04, 2022.
216.00Feb 24 2022308.00Nov 04 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||7.16bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||15.41 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 03 2023 07:01 GMT.