- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Marchers call on Catalonia not secede
- Will winning run for US equities continue?
- Catalan banks: Adeu, Barcelona
- Banks team up with IBM in trade finance blockchain
- Research calls out big banks as tech laggards
- Santander buoyed by growth in Brazil operations
- Banco Popular attracts merger interest from rivals
- Atlantia makes ?16bn bid for rival toll road group Abertis
- Spanish banks set sizzling pace in bond sales
- Spanish bad debt comes good for US private equity
Caixabank SA (CABK:MCE) closed at 3.86, -14.40% below its 52-week high of 4.51, set on Aug 08, 2017.
2.53Oct 20 20164.51Aug 08 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||23.08bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||0.211 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.1296 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.36%|
|Div ex-date||Apr 11 2017|
|Div pay-date||Apr 13 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 20 2017 16:35 BST.