- Calliditas' partner STADA launches the first medicine authorized in the EU for treating primary IgA nephropathy
- Calliditas Therapeutics: Interim Report Q2, 2022
- Number of shares and votes in Calliditas Therapeutics
- Everest Medicines Announces European Commission Grants Approval of Kinpeygo® for Adults with Primary IgA Nephropathy to our Partner Calliditas Therapeutics
- European Commission approves Kinpeygo® for adults with primary IgA nephropathy
- Calliditas announces additions to the management team
As of last trade,
Calliditas Therapeutics AB (CALTX:STO) traded at 78.25, 26.21% above the 52 week low of 62.00 set on Dec 15, 2021.
62.00Dec 15 2021126.20Dec 16 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.70bn SEK|
|EPS (TTM)||-11.80 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 27 2022 11:38 BST.