- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Can the Vix index really be tampered with?
- Cboe shares face renewed pressure from weak earnings
- Cboe says no major impact expected from Vix products’ demise
- Cboe says Vix products not to blame for market rout
- CBOE fall deepens on concerns short-vol woes will hit Vix franchise
- US derivatives regulator looks to calm cryptocurrency fears
- Bitcoin futures face safeguards to tackle wild gyrations
- Launch of US exchange surveillance system hits pothole
- Equity derivatives no longer dominate derivatives trade
- London's trading infrastructure retains edge despite Brexit
Cboe Global Markets Inc (CBOE:NSQ) closed at 119.22, -13.95% below its 52-week high of 138.54, set on Jan 29, 2018.
78.31Mar 29 2017138.54Jan 29 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||13.53bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.86 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.08 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.91%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 01 2018|
|Div pay-date||Mar 16 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 16 2018 20:00 BST.