- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Fox News election coverage tops ESPN primetime ratings
- Murdoch's return to Sky shows how media power has changed
- CBS/Viacom: Irreconcible differences
- Redstone family calls off Viacom-CBS merger talks
- The seven excuses of highly paid chief executives
- Viacom hit by movie flops and cable ad slump
- Sports rights: The fight to keep the fans on side
- CBS chief says merger talks with Viacom still in 'early stages'
- WPP predicts wave of media deals to combat Facebook and Google
- Comcast deal a prequel to AT&T-Time Warner
CBS Corp (CBS:NYQ) closed at 63.49, -5.07% below its 52-week high of 66.88, set on Jan 04, 2017.
41.36Feb 10 201666.88Jan 04 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||29.71bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.63 USD|
|Annual div (ADY)||0.72 USD|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.15%|
|Div ex-date||Dec 07 2016|
|Div pay-date||Jan 01 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 20 2017 21:00 GMT.