- Stephen Schwarzman and Larry Fink pull out of Saudi conference
- Saudi Arabia hits back at Trump’s ‘punishment’ warning
- Trump warns Saudi Arabia of repercussions over missing journalist
- FT Health: Cancer policy struggles to keep up with science
- How Michael Ovitz and Sumner Redstone changed Hollywood forever
- Brazil’s TV titan seen as election kingmaker
- Which banks will win in the IPO drag race between Lyft and Uber?
- Iran accuses US of ‘starting a war’ in fight over sanctions
- Viacom strikes Nickelodeon deal with Netflix
- Goldman’s new guard
CBS Corp (CBS:NYQ) closed at 56.17, -8.80% below its 52-week high of 61.59, set on Jan 18, 2018.
47.54May 03 201861.59Jan 18 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||21.13bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.55 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.72 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.29%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 07 2018|
|Div pay-date||Oct 01 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 18 2018 21:02 BST.