- Intu accepts hopes for Hammerson deal have faded
- Is UK's IPO market grinding to a halt for 2017?
- Cabot pulls London IPO
- High-end housing springs up in Canary Wharf
- Henry Moore's 'Old Flo' returned to east London home
- Debt collector Cabot plans to float on London Stock Exchange
- Why Cape Breton is attracting holiday home buyers
Cabot Corp (CBT:NYQ) closed at 60.63, -11.66% below its 52-week high of 68.63, set on Jan 26, 2018.
50.56Aug 11 201768.63Jan 26 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.81bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.0746 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.32 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.14%|
|Div ex-date||May 24 2018|
|Div pay-date||Jun 08 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 21 2018 21:04 BST.