- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Is UK's IPO market grinding to a halt for 2017?
- Cabot pulls London IPO
- High-end housing springs up in Canary Wharf
- Henry Moore's 'Old Flo' returned to east London home
- Debt collector Cabot plans to float on London Stock Exchange
- Why Cape Breton is attracting holiday home buyers
Cabot Corp (CBT:NYQ) closed at 59.75, -12.94% below its 52-week high of 68.63, set on Jan 26, 2018.
50.21May 18 201768.63Jan 26 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.69bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.97 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.26 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.11%|
|Div ex-date||Feb 22 2018|
|Div pay-date||Mar 09 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 16 2018 20:04 BST.