- Siebert Financial and a fortune floating free
- Cabot Square sells Portuguese consumer finance lender
- Intu accepts hopes for Hammerson deal have faded
- Is UK's IPO market grinding to a halt for 2017?
- Cabot pulls London IPO
- High-end housing springs up in Canary Wharf
- Henry Moore's 'Old Flo' returned to east London home
- Debt collector Cabot plans to float on London Stock Exchange
- Why Cape Breton is attracting holiday home buyers
Cabot Corp (CBT:NYQ) closed at 65.69, -4.28% below its 52-week high of 68.63, set on Jan 26, 2018.
53.18Apr 02 201868.63Jan 26 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.02bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.7052 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.32 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.02%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 30 2018|
|Div pay-date||Sep 14 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 21 2018 21:05 BST.