- UK Government Invests in MOD and NATO with Significant Agile IT and Digital Transformation Contract for CDW and Viasat UK
- CDW Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend of $0.40 Per Share
- CDW Reports Third Quarter 2020 Earnings
- CDW to Announce Third Quarter 2020 Results on November 2
- CDW Recognized as Microsoft Azure Expert Managed Service Provider to Meet Evolving Customer Needs
CDW Corp (CDW:FRA) closed at 108.00, -17.56% below its 52-week high of 131.00, set on Jan 14, 2020.
69.00Mar 23 2020131.00Jan 14 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||18.87bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.07 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.35 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.22%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 24 2020|
|Div pay-date||Dec 10 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 30 2020 18:55 GMT.