- Celanese Files Anti-Dumping Petition With the European Commission Against Korea Petrochemical Industry Co., Ltd.
- Celanese Announces Acetyl Intermediates Price Increases
- Celanese Signs Agreement to Supply Ethylene-Based Vinyl Acetate Monomer (VAM) to Wanwei
- Celanese Corporation to Participate in the Virtual Goldman Sachs Industrials and Materials Conference
- Celanese Corporation Reports First Quarter 2020 Earnings; Highlights Resilient Cash Generation and Strong Balance Sheet
- Lori J. Ryerkerk elected to Eaton’s Board of Directors; Todd M. Bluedorn retires from the Board
- Chief Executive Officer Lori Ryerkerk Named Chairman
- Celanese Corporation Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.62 per share
- Celanese Launches Sustainability on Celanese.com
- Celanese to Hold First Quarter Earnings Conference Call on April 28, 2020
Celanese Corp (CE:NYQ) closed at 89.91, 70.61% above the 52 week low of 52.70 set on Mar 18, 2020.
52.70Mar 18 2020128.88Nov 08 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||10.63bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||6.08 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.48 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.76%|
|Div ex-date||Apr 24 2020|
|Div pay-date||May 07 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 29 2020 21:00 BST.