- Celanese Announces Acetyl Intermediates Price Increases
- Celanese’s Ethylene-Based VAM Technology Listed as Green Technology by China Petroleum and Chemical Industry Federation
- Celanese to Hold Fourth Quarter Earnings Conference Call on January 31, 2020
- Celanese Records Reserve Regarding European Commission Investigation
- Celanese and Oriental Yuhong Sign Strategic Cooperation Agreement to Promote Sustainable Development of Waterproofing Technologies
Celanese Corp (CE:NYQ) closed at 112.26, -12.89% below its 52-week high of 128.88, set on Nov 08, 2019.
92.25Jan 29 2019128.88Nov 08 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||13.46bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||7.23 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.48 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.23%|
|Div ex-date||Oct 25 2019|
|Div pay-date||Nov 07 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 28 2020 23:30 GMT.