- Results disappointment only a scratch on Netflix’s January surge
- Elliott: from activist investor to owner
- Takeda completes £46bn acquisition of Shire
- SoftBank slashes a planned investment in WeWork, even as it bets big on the group
- Eli Lilly to buy Loxo Oncology for $8bn in cancer drug push
- FirstFT: Today’s top stories
- Gordon Dyal hunts biggest game since leaving Goldman
- Stocks to watch: Loxo, Eli Lilly, InterContinental, Tullow, EnQuest
- Best of Lex: your weekly round-up
- FT Health: Predictions for 2019
Celgene Corp (CELG:NSQ) closed at 86.27, -19.12% below its 52-week high of 106.67, set on Jan 26, 2018.
58.59Dec 26 2018106.67Jan 26 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||60.32bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.57 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 18 2019 21:15 GMT.