- Cemex Statement Regarding Marine Terminal in Quintana Roo, Mexico
- Cemex updates its brand as part of an ongoing evolution
- CEMEX, Sandia Labs, and Synhelion to Scale Solar Energy Technology to Produce Cement
- Volvo Trucks and CEMEX Unveil First Fully Electric Heavy Concrete Mixer Truck
- CEMEX Contributes to Circular Economy With Launch of Its Regenera Waste Management Business
Cemex SAB de CV (CEMEXCPO:MEX) closed at 9.20, -16.74% below its 52-week high of 11.05, set on Mar 29, 2022.
6.48Oct 14 202211.05Mar 29 2022
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||139.12bn MXN|
|EPS (TTM)||0.6962 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Mar 17 2023 19:59 BST.