- Cerus Corporation Announces New Corporate Brand and Global Headquarters
- Cerus’ INTERCEPT Blood System Provides Alternative to Year-Round Babesia Testing in Latest FDA Guidance Document
- Cerus Corporation Announces Record First Quarter 2019 Results
- Cerus Corporation to Release First Quarter 2019 Results on May 7, 2019
- Cerus Corporation Strengthens Balance Sheet with an Expandable Debt Facility of up to $90 Million
As of last trade,
Cerus Corp (CERS:NMQ) traded at 5.00, 11.37% above the 52 week low of 4.49 set on Jun 03, 2019.
4.49Jun 03 20198.05Aug 03 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||628.53m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.4629 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 20 2019 16:09 BST.