- Cerus to Release Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2018 Results on February 26, 2019
- Cerus Announces Preliminary Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2018 Product Revenue
- William Moore Appointed as Cerus Corporation’s Senior Vice President of Manufacturing Operations and Supply Chain
- Cerus Announces First Patient Enrolled in the Phase 3 ReCePI Study
- Cerus Completes CE Mark Submission for INTERCEPT Red Blood Cells
- American Red Cross Receives Biologics License Application Approval For INTERCEPT Platelets
- Cerus Supports FDA’s Continuing Efforts to Enhance the Safety of the U.S. Platelet Supply
Cerus Corp (CERS:NMQ) closed at 6.53, -18.88% below its 52-week high of 8.05, set on Aug 03, 2018.
4.05Feb 20 20188.05Aug 03 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||877.91m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.4184 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 19 2019 21:00 GMT.