- American Red Cross Receives Biologics License Application Approval For INTERCEPT Platelets
- Cerus Supports FDA’s Continuing Efforts to Enhance the Safety of the U.S. Platelet Supply
- Cerus to Present at the 2018 Canaccord Genuity Medical Technologies & Diagnostics Forum
- Cerus to Present at the 2018 Stephens NY Investment Conference
- Cerus Corporation Reports Third Quarter 2018 Results
- Cerus Receives FDA Breakthrough Device Designation for Pathogen-Reduced Cryoprecipitate
- Cerus to Release Third Quarter 2018 Results on November 1, 2018
- Cerus to Provide Update to Development Programs and Outline Growth Strategy at 2018 Institutional Investor Meeting
- Cerus Announces Schedule of Presentations at the 2018 AABB Annual Meeting
- Dr. Laurence Corash Recognized With the Prestigious Dale A. Smith Memorial Award
Cerus Corp (CERS:NMQ) closed at 5.53, 65.07% above the 52 week low of 3.35 set on Dec 29, 2017.
3.35Dec 29 20178.05Aug 03 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||750.36m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.4184 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 14 2018 21:00 GMT.