- Flexiti Reaches $2 Billion in Loan Originations
- CURO Announces Transformational M&A Transactions
- Flexiti Launches its Omni-Channel point-of-sale Financing solution at Michael Hill’s 85 Canadian Stores and at michaellhill.ca, and agrees to acquire existing Michael Hill Card Portfolio
- CURO Group Holdings Corp. Announces First Quarter 2022 Financial Results
- CURO to Announce First Quarter 2022 Financial Results on Monday, May 2, 2022
- CURO Announces Legal Department Leadership Transition
CURO Group Holdings Corp (CGE:STU) closed at 5.20, 1.96% above its 52-week low of 5.10, set on Jun 16, 2022.
5.10Jun 16 202217.10Nov 22 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||226.36m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.6881 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.4168 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||8.02%|
|Div ex-date||May 09 2022|
|Div pay-date||May 23 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 01 2022.