- Charah Solutions, Inc. Reports Second Quarter 2019 Financial Results
- Charah Solutions, Inc. Schedules Second Quarter 2019 Earnings Call
- Charah Solutions Awarded 30-Acre Landfill Construction Contract in Central Florida
- Charah Solutions Earns High Ranking in Engineering News-Record’s List of Top Contractors in Power Sector
- Charah Solutions Receives Seven Employee Safety Awards from North Carolina Department of Labor
- Charah Solutions to Open Third Facility Using New Grinding Technologies for Natural Pozzolan
- Charah Solutions, Inc. Appoints Roger D. Shannon as Chief Financial Officer
- Charah Solutions, Inc. to Participate in Stifel 2019 Cross Sector Insight Conference
- Charah® Solutions Receives Construction Safety Award from Coalition for Construction Safety
Charah Solutions Inc (CHRA:NYQ) closed at 3.28, 3.14% above its 52-week low of 3.18, set on Aug 14, 2019.
3.18Aug 14 20198.76Oct 08 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||97.04m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.16 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 16 2019 23:30 BST.