- Cincinnati Financial Schedules Webcast to Discuss Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2020 Results
- The Cincinnati Insurance Company Expands Innovation Efforts
- Cincinnati Financial Updates Investor Presentation
- Cincinnati Financial Corporation Declares Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Cincinnati Global Adds Two New Lines of Business
- Cincinnati Financial Reports Third-Quarter 2020 Results
Cincinnati Financial Corp (CINF:NSQ) closed at 93.70, -18.90% below its 52-week high of 115.53, set on Feb 18, 2020.
46.07May 14 2020115.53Feb 18 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||14.88bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.85 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.40 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.56%|
|Div ex-date||Dec 15 2020|
|Div pay-date||Jan 15 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 15 2021 21:00 GMT.