- Cincinnati Financial Schedules Webcast to Discuss First-Quarter 2021 Results
- Cincinnati Financial Corporation Announces Internet Availability of Proxy Materials and Webcast for 2021 Annual Meeting of Shareholders
- Cincinnati Financial Reports Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2020 Results
- Cincinnati Financial Corporation Subsidiaries Announce Appointments and Promotions
- Cincinnati Financial Corporation Increases Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend
Cincinnati Financial Corp (CINF:NSQ) closed at 106.41, -2.37% below its 52-week high of 108.99, set on Mar 15, 2021.
46.07May 14 2020108.99Mar 15 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||17.14bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||7.53 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.52 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.37%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 16 2021|
|Div pay-date||Apr 15 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 16 2021 21:00 BST.