- China revives role in insurers' joint ventures
- Anbang sells stakes in Chinese megabanks amid troubles
- China state-owned telecom privatisation seen as too timid
- Alibaba and Tencent among investors in China Unicom
- Anbang: shooting star
- State-backed shadow funds drive up China valuations
As of last trade
China Life Insurance Co Ltd (CLF:BER) traded at 12.02, 3.35% above its 52-week low of 11.63, set on Feb 14, 2018.
11.63Feb 14 201815.03Nov 13 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||0.1552 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.32%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 13 2017|
|Div pay-date||Aug 11 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 22 2018 07:08 GMT.