- China revives role in insurers' joint ventures
- Anbang sells stakes in Chinese megabanks amid troubles
- China state-owned telecom privatisation seen as too timid
- Alibaba and Tencent among investors in China Unicom
- Anbang: shooting star
- State-backed shadow funds drive up China valuations
China Life Insurance Co Ltd (CLF:STU) closed at 13.30, 8.10% above its 52-week low of 12.30, set on Feb 02, 2017.
12.30Feb 02 201715.22Nov 10 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||0.1552 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.17%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 13 2017|
|Div pay-date||Aug 11 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 19 2018.