- Clean Harbors Appoints Marcy Reed to Board of Directors
- Clean Harbors Announces Second-Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- Littlejohn & Co. to Sell HydroChemPSC to Clean Harbors for $1.25 Billion in Cash
- Clean Harbors to Acquire HydroChemPSC for $1.25 Billion
- Clean Harbors to Announce Second-Quarter 2021 Financial Results on August 4
- Clean Harbors Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Used Motor Oil Collection and Re-Refining Assets from Vertex Energy
Clean Harbors Inc (CLH:NYQ) closed at 101.88, -3.44% below its 52-week high of 105.51, set on Sep 02, 2021.
52.22Oct 30 2020105.51Sep 02 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||5.41bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.31 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 22 2021 21:10 BST.