- Clean Harbors Introduces 5-Year Growth Targets at 2023 Investor Day in Chicago
- Clean Harbors Appoints Former Massachusetts Lieutenant Governor Karyn Polito to Board of Directors
- Clean Harbors Announces Executive Leadership Update
- Clean Harbors Announces Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2022 Financial Results
- Clean Harbors to Present at the Raymond James 44th Annual Institutional Investors Conference
- Clean Harbors to Host 2023 Investor Day and Re-Refinery Tour on March 29th in Chicago
- Clean Harbors to Announce Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2022 Financial Results on March 1
- Clean Harbors Prices Offering of Senior Notes Due 2031
- Clean Harbors Announces $500 Million Senior Notes Offering
- Clean Harbors to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
Clean Harbors Inc (CLH:NYQ) closed at 135.15, -3.94% below its 52-week high of 140.69, set on Mar 09, 2023.
81.56Jun 16 2022140.69Mar 09 2023
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||7.31bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||7.56 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 29 2023 21:10 BST.