- Clean Harbors Announces Results of Third-Party Study Demonstrating Successful Destruction of PFAS Chemicals in its Commercial Facilities
- Clean Harbors Names Longtime Executives as Co-CEOs to Succeed Founder and CEO Alan S. McKim
- Clean Harbors Announces Third-Quarter 2022 Financial Results
- Clean Harbors to Announce Third-Quarter 2022 Financial Results on November 2
- Clean Harbors to Participate in the 21st Annual D.A. Davidson Diversified Industrials and Services Conference
Clean Harbors Inc (CLH:NYQ) closed at 118.77, -5.29% below its 52-week high of 125.41, set on Dec 02, 2022.
81.56Jun 16 2022125.41Dec 02 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||6.33bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||6.94 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 07 2022 21:10 GMT.