- Notice of AGM and Publication of Annual Report
- Launch of COVID-19 testing service for employers
- Final Results
- Holding(s) in Company
- First contract in facilities management sector
- Trading Update
- Interim Results
- ClearStar achieves ISO security accreditation
- Director Share Purchase
- Accelerated Growth in MIS and Notice of Results
As of last trade,
ClearStar Inc (CLSU:LSE) traded at 38.60, 10.29% above the 52 week low of 35.00 set on Jun 02, 2020.
35.00Jun 02 202077.00Jun 20 2019
|Market cap||14.16m GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.0305 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Jun 04 2020 08:14 BST.