- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Royal Mail climbs on 'imminent' pension deal
- There is more than one explanation for the fall in sterling
- JPMorgan Chase climbs up the prime brokerage rankings
- UK financial watchdog wins London Whale identity case
- Warburg Pincus buys stake in Swiss fintech group Avaloq
- Investment banks: America first
- Deutsche slips in global investment bank rankings
- US banks slide over Trump policy delay fears
- Veteran Morgan Stanley dealmaker poached by Bank of America
- Goldman links Lloyd Blankfein's pay to outperforming rivals
JPMorgan Chase & Co (CMC1:BER) closed at 99.22, -1.50% below its 52-week high of 100.73, set on Sep 09, 2016.
94.47Dec 15 2016100.73Sep 09 2016
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 24 2017 07:21 BST.