- If the economy is booming, where are the loans?
- Khashoggi case shows bankers have become our morality police
- Week ahead: US GDP, ECB, Davos in the Desert
- London Stock Exchange to lift stake in LCH
- Real estate loans by small banks stir fears
- China regulators try to reassure investors as stock market wobbles
- Digging into the finances of Europe’s man of steel
- Corporate week in review, October 20
- The rise and fall of Ethereum
- Bramson faces his toughest test to win over Barclays shareholders
JPMorgan Chase & Co (CMC1:BER) closed at 98.02, 0.43% above its 52-week low of 97.60, set on Oct 11, 2018.
97.60Oct 11 2018104.60Nov 01 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||--|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||--|
|Div ex-date||Oct 30 2017|
|Div pay-date||Nov 01 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 19 2018 07:11 BST.