- Bill Ackman and his activist peers limp to end of dismal year
- US investors buckle up after bumper earnings season
- US tax cut said to have little impact on investment
- Wall Street struggles to find footing as risk-on mood dissipates
- Week ahead: US GDP, ECB, Davos in the Desert
- Ackman/Starbucks: many happy returns
- Cynthia Nixon’s bagel-gate is the political drama we need
- Can Jollibee take a bite out of the global fast-food market?
- Chipotle falls to bottom of S&P 500 after analyst downgrade
- DoorDash raises $250m less than 6 months after SoftBank injection
Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CMG:NYQ) closed at 513.24, -3.29% below its 52-week high of 530.68, set on Aug 16, 2018.
247.52Feb 09 2018530.68Aug 16 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||14.26bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||6.74 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 18 2019 21:02 GMT.