- Week ahead: US GDP, ECB, Davos in the Desert
- Ackman/Starbucks: many happy returns
- Cynthia Nixon’s bagel-gate is the political drama we need
- Can Jollibee take a bite out of the global fast-food market?
- Chipotle falls to bottom of S&P 500 after analyst downgrade
- DoorDash raises $250m less than 6 months after SoftBank injection
- Chipotle’s comeback hopes spur Morgan Stanley upgrade
- Ackman has best first half in four years
- Three charged with alleged cyber heist targeting more than 100 companies
- Chipotle results top market forecasts as turnround bears fruit
Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CMG:NYQ) closed at 428.54, -19.25% below its 52-week high of 530.68, set on Aug 16, 2018.
247.52Feb 09 2018530.68Aug 16 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||11.92bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||6.06 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 19 2018 21:03 BST.