- DoorDash raises $250m less than 6 months after SoftBank injection
- Chipotle’s comeback hopes spur Morgan Stanley upgrade
- Ackman has best first half in four years
- Three charged with alleged cyber heist targeting more than 100 companies
- Chipotle results top market forecasts as turnround bears fruit
- Chipotle plans some belt-tightening to beef up growth
- Chipotle to move headquarters to California
- Chipotle shares serve up $239m one-day gain for Ackman
- Wall Street eyes second day of gains as tech rebounds
- Chipotle earnings whet Wall Street’s appetite
Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CMG:NYQ) closed at 510.44, -3.81% below its 52-week high of 530.68, set on Aug 16, 2018.
247.52Feb 09 2018530.68Aug 16 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||14.19bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||6.06 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 17 2018 21:02 BST.