- Cornerstone Building Brands Announces Divestiture of its Roll-up Sheet Door Business for $168 Million, Unlocks Immediate Shareholder Value
- Janus International Agrees to Acquire Building Components Manufacturer DBCI
- Cornerstone Building Brands Leader Heather Hollis Receives Women in Manufacturing STEP Ahead Award for Leadership and Excellence
- Cornerstone Building Brands to Announce Second-Quarter 2021 Financial Results on August 3
- Cornerstone Building Brands Joins Alan Jackson for Disaster Relief Efforts in Newnan, Georgia
- Cornerstone Building Brands Announces Divestiture of its Insulated Metal Panels Business for $1 Billion, Accelerates Long-term Value Creation
- Cornerstone Building Brands Reports Record First-Quarter 2021 Results
- Cornerstone Building Brands Expands Leadership in Vinyl Windows with Acquisition of Prime Window Systems
Cornerstone Building Brands Inc (CNR:NYQ) closed at 16.94, -14.14% below its 52-week high of 19.73, set on Jun 08, 2021.
5.52Jul 30 202019.73Jun 08 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.09bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.4405 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 29 2021 21:10 BST.