- Cornerstone Building Brands Names New Senior Leaders in Operations, Supply Chain
- Cornerstone Building Brands Reports Inducement Awards Pursuant to NYSE Rule 303A.08
- Cornerstone Building Brands to Participate in the Upcoming RBC Capital Markets Global Industrials Virtual Conference on September 10, 2021
- Enpro Elects Judith A. Reinsdorf to Board of Directors
- Cornerstone Building Brands Completes Acquisition of Cascade Windows, Deepens Residential Product Offering
- Cornerstone Building Brands Appoints Judith Reinsdorf to Board of Directors
- Janus International Announces Closing of Acquisition of Building Components Manufacturer DBCI
- Cornerstone Building Brands Completes Divestiture of Its Roll-up Sheet Door Business for $168 Million
- Cornerstone Building Brands Highlights Recent Business Performance at Barclays Building & Building Products Virtual Conference
- Cornerstone Building Brands Completes Divestiture of its Insulated Metal Panels Business for $1 Billion, Accelerates Long-term Value Creation
Cornerstone Building Brands Inc (CNR:NYQ) closed at 15.12, -23.37% below its 52-week high of 19.73, set on Jun 08, 2021.
7.25Oct 28 202019.73Jun 08 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.91bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.3112 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 24 2021 21:10 BST.