- Lila A. Jaber Appointed to Chesapeake Utilities Corporation Board of Directors
- Chesapeake Utilities Corporation Appoints Shane Breakie to Vice President
- Chesapeake Utilities Corporation Reports Third Quarter 2019 Results
- Chesapeake Utilities Corporation Announces Quarterly Dividend
- Gas South Acquires Natural Gas Marketing Operations In Florida From Peninsula Energy Services Company, Inc.
- Chesapeake Utilities Corporation To Host Conference Call To Review Third Quarter 2019 Financial Results
- Chesapeake Utilities Corporation to Exit the Natural Gas Marketing Business; Selling Peninsula Energy Services Company, Inc. Assets
- Chesapeake Utilities Corporation Named Top Workplace for Eighth Consecutive Year
Chesapeake Utilities Corp (CPK:NYQ) closed at 90.36, -6.85% below its 52-week high of 97.00, set on Sep 26, 2019.
77.20Dec 26 201897.00Sep 26 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.47bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.76 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.62 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.79%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 12 2019|
|Div pay-date||Oct 07 2019|
|Next div ex-date||Dec 13 2019|
|Next div pay-date||Jan 06 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 19 2019 23:30 GMT.