- ZF and Cree Advance the Electric Drive
- Cree Reports Financial Results for the First Quarter of Fiscal Year 2020
- Cree, Inc. Announces Date for First Quarter Fiscal 2020 Earnings Release and Webcast
- Cree, Inc. to Host Investor Day in New York City on Wednesday, November 20, 2019
- Cree Announces Update to Capacity Expansion Plan - Company to Build World’s Largest Silicon Carbide Device Manufacturing Facility in New York
- Delphi Technologies to Partner with Cree for Automotive Silicon Carbide Devices
- Cree Reports Financial Results for the Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2019
Cree Inc (CREE:NSQ) closed at 48.75, 26.07% above the 52 week low of 38.67 set on Dec 26, 2018.
38.67Dec 26 201869.21Apr 24 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||5.25bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.8966 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 15 2019 21:00 GMT.