- Cree Updates Q4 FY 2019 Financial Guidance
- Cree Selected as Silicon Carbide Partner for the Volkswagen Group FAST Program
- Cree Closes on the Sale of Cree Lighting to IDEAL INDUSTRIES, Inc.
- Cree, Inc. to Webcast Upcoming Conference Presentation
- Cree to Invest $1 Billion to Expand Silicon Carbide Capacity
- Cree Reports Financial Results for the Third Quarter of Fiscal Year 2019
- Cree, Inc. Announces 2019 Third Quarter Earnings Release Webcast
As of last trade
Cree Inc (CREE:NSQ) traded at 57.83, -16.44% below its 52-week high of 69.21, set on Apr 24, 2019.
33.72Oct 11 201869.21Apr 24 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||5.74bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.5866 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 19 2019 21:00 BST.