- Optimove Raises $75 Million to Help Brands Deliver AI-Mapped Customer Journeys and Personalization at Scale
- InMobi Appoints Joe Esposito as North American Leader for Agency Development Efforts
- Marpipe Raises $8M Series A to Build the Operating System for Creative Testing
- CommerceIQ Expands Omnichannel Advertising Reach With Criteo Integration
- LiveRamp Announces Strong First Quarter Results and Raises Full Year Outlook
- LiveRamp Names David Pann Chief Product Officer
- Entravision Communications Corporation Announces Closing of Acquisition of MediaDonuts
- Former Facebook Execs Join Early-Stage Startup Pigment to Help Further Scale the Ambitious Business Planning Platform
Criteo SA (CRTO:NSQ) closed at 35.37, -24.18% below its 52-week high of 46.65, set on Jul 07, 2021.
11.59Sep 25 202046.65Jul 07 2021
|Market cap||2.16bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.39 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 24 2021 21:00 BST.